[Bloat] Testing fq_codel on Android Galaxy Nexus AK kernel

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:27:59 EST 2013

Since the phone only has control of the bottleneck in the upload direction,
a browse + upload or ping + upload or VoIP + upload test would be
appropriate. It's important to control the link speed as much as possible
to be the same for equivalent tests, and to try several different network
conditions.

Tests involving heavy downlink traffic would measure bloat at the cell
tower, or at the ISP or access point for wifi tests.

- Jonathan Morton