[Bloat] bloat in the industry

Matthew Ford ford at isoc.org
Thu Feb 21 06:58:40 EST 2013

I'll note that ISOC has been pursuing work in this area for some time:

	http://www.internetsociety.org/blog/2012/11/its-still-latency-stupid

We're now firmly at the point of figuring out what follow-up activities to pursue in 2013, and suggestions such as yours below are timely.

Other suggestions are also very welcome, probably to me off-list is best.

Mat