[Bloat] Bufferbloat Paper

David Lang david at lang.hm
Mon Jan 7 16:40:51 PST 2013

When your connections are that fast, there's very little buffering going on,
because your WAN is just as fast as your LAN.

Queuing takes place when the next hop has less bandwidth available than the
prior hop.

However, it would be interesting to see if someone coudl take the tools they
used, put them in a datacenter somewhere and analyse the results.

David Lang