[Bloat] Fwd: Stanford Networking Seminar, Thursday, January 31st @ 11:45am, Dave Taht (Bufferbloat Project)

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:42:02 PST 2013

As I've(we've) struggled to put down the fundamental concepts about
fq_codel in particular in the upcoming lwn piece...

It seemed like a good idea to try to explain codel, and fq_codel, in more
detail, with some new methods. So I'm giving a talk about it at Stanford,
on thursday - abstract and details as to the talk are below...

Attendees can be networking PhD students, professors, and engineers from
the industry.

Look forward to perhaps meeting some of you.

This talk is a successor to the talk I'd given in modena a few month's back
(youtube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi-jumVNVGk

)

While *this* talk will be filmed, I'm not sure if they'll let me bring the
gatorade into the Gates building.