[Bloat] [e2e] bufferbloat paper

Ingemar Johansson S ingemar.s.johansson at ericsson.com
Tue Jan 8 08:19:41 EST 2013

OK...

Likely means that AQM is not turned on in the eNodeB, can't be 100% sure though but it seems so.
At least one company I know of  offers AQM in eNodeB. However one problem seems to be that the only thing that counts is peak throughput, you have probably too seen these "up to X Mbps" slogans.  Competition is fierce snd for this reason it could be tempting to turn off AQM as it may reduce peak throughput slightly. I know and most people on these mailing lists knows that peak throughput is the "mexapixels" of the internet, one need to address other aspects in the benchmarks.

/Ingemar