[Bloat] Bufferbloat Paper

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:22:40 EST 2013

Hey, guys, chill.

I'm sorry if my first comment at the paper's dataset sounded overly
sarcastic. I was equally sincere in calling it a "good paper", as the
analysis of the dataset seemed largely sound at first glance... but I
have to think about it for a while a while longer, and hopefully
suggest additional/further lines of research.

I'm glad the Q/A session is taking place here, but I'm terribly behind
on my email in general....