[Bloat] [Codel] Network test tools for many parallel/concurrent connections?

Jesper Dangaard Brouer jbrouer at redhat.com
Wed May 15 06:27:28 EDT 2013

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your input :-)

I will definitely look into all these advanced options that netperf
provide (which is didn't know of).  Netperf is definitely my favorite
benchmarking tool, but I don't think it supports concurrent connections?

(Perhaps a stupid question:) I'm curr using netperf 2.x, any reason I
should switch to netperf 3.x ?

Thanks you for developing netperf,
--Jesper

--