[Bloat] Network test tools for many parallel/concurrent connections?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue May 14 10:46:02 EDT 2013

I still use tcptrace and xplot.org for deep dives.

I just fired off 2048 netperfs to localhost on my laptop.  It started
bogging down at 1000 but made it to the end, all connections chugging away.

Probably a better tool would be the apache benchmark `ab` or something else
that is built to stress out web sites.