[Bloat] The Dark Problem with AQM in the Internet?

Jerry Jongerius jerryj at duckware.com
Thu Aug 28 12:20:16 EDT 2014

It add accountability.  Everyone in the path right now denies that they
could possibly be the one dropping the packet.

If I want (or need!) to address the problem, I can't now.  I would have to
make a change and just hope that it fixed the problem.

With accountability, I can address the problem.  I then have a choice.  If
the problem is the ISP, I can switch ISP's.  If the problem is the mid-level
peer or the hosting provider, I can test out new hosting providers.

- Jerry