[Bloat] Comcast upped service levels -> WNDR3800 can't cope...

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Fri Aug 29 13:11:48 EDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 09:57:26AM -0700, Aaron Wood wrote:
> It looks like it's definitely time for a new router platform (for me).

Everyone's needs are different, of course, but I've found that having a dual
HTPC+router (in the form of a simple little Atom box) works well for me.
As a bonus, you'll never again need to worry about storage space, RAM,
or any other embedded Linux crap; you can just run your favorite distro and
be happy. :-)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/