[Bloat] [Cerowrt-devel] BQL, txqueue lengths and the internet of things

David P. Reed dpreed at reed.com
Wed Jun 11 18:05:27 PDT 2014

Maybe you can do a quick blog howto?  I'd bet the same could be done for raspberry pi and perhaps my other toy the wandboard which has a gigE adapter and Scsi making it a nice iscsi target or nfs server.

De bloating the world... One step at a time.

-- Sent from my Android device with K-@ Mail. Please excuse my brevity.