[Bloat] fq_codel is two years old

Kathleen Nichols nichols at pollere.com
Wed May 14 18:32:31 EDT 2014

Thanks, Rich.

And to show you what an amazing bit of work that first fq_codel was, I have
on my calendar that I first "exposed" CoDel to a small group in a
meeting room
and on the phone at ISC on April 24. It was really amazing to me to watch
something Van and I had been discussing (okay, arguing) about privately for
6 months and I'd been tinkering with be turned into real code on real
networks.
Jim Gettys is an incredible (and constructive) nagger, Eric Dumazet and
amazing
coder, and the entire open source community a really nifty group of folks.

Maybe someday we will actually update the first article with some of the
stuff
we got into the last internet draft....

	be the change,
		Kathie