[Bloat] Announcing version 0.7.0 of the netperf-wrapper testing tool

Jesper Dangaard Brouer jbrouer at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 04:39:12 EDT 2014

On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 17:29:17 +0200
Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:

> Hey everyone
>
> This is to announce version 0.7.0 of the netperf-wrapper testing tool.
> It has been almost a year since the last numbered version release, and
> this release adds a bunch of new features, including several new plot
> types, a GUI for exploring multiple data sets, a batch run mode for
> configuring reproducible test runs and several new test configurations.
> And of course a whole bunch of bug fixes and minor tweaks.
>
> As before, the package can be downloaded from Github or pypi:
>
>    https://github.com/tohojo/netperf-wrapper/releases
>
>    https://pypi.python.org/pypi/netperf-wrapper
>      or simply run `pip install netperf-wrapper`.

Thank you Toke :-)

I've written a small mini-tutorial for netperf-wrapper:
 http://netoptimizer.blogspot.dk/2014/09/mini-tutorial-for-netperf-wrapper-setup.html
 (Focused on setup for RHEL6/CentOS6)

For a quick view on some example graphs look at:
 http://people.netfilter.org/hawk/qdisc/measure01/
 http://people.netfilter.org/hawk/qdisc/measure01/README.txt
 http://people.netfilter.org/hawk/qdisc/measure01/tcp_upload_prio__totals--GSO_net_next.png
 http://people.netfilter.org/hawk/qdisc/measure01/tcp_upload_prio__ping_cdf--GSO_net_next.png