[Bloat] The Great Renaming (of netperf-wrapper): Final contenders

Bill Ver Steeg (versteb) versteb at cisco.com
Mon Apr 13 10:58:12 EDT 2015

Exnett seems to work for me.

I like Ent, but it has some counter-culture references.  From urban dictionary ----- "A person who smokes marijuana. The term is named after the fictional tree characters from The Lord of the Rings after someone on Reddit noticed their slow and mellow personalities, similar to that of a stoned person." Not that this is a bad thing, but may get confusing. Actually, one of my favorite internal project names was "DOCSIS Out Of Band Internet Extensions - DOOBIE". That made for some confusing discussions at work (-8)).

Bill Ver Steeg