[Bloat] RRUL for netperf (bad hack)

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 14:20:22 EDT 2015

I am delighted to see this functionality in netperf, however hacky. We
could use to also do something tcp-like in udp, with timestamping like
this (perhaps using the SO_TIMESTAMPING api in linux for increased
accuracy on rx)...

Getting better tools, one patch at a time, one tool at a time, one
daemon at a time...

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Bill Ver Steeg (versteb)
<versteb at cisco.com> wrote:
> Lars-
>
> Looking now - Thinking back, I probably hacked it in myself.  I do not see it on my road Linux laptop, so I will check on my servers when I am back in the office.
>

> Bill Ver Steeg

Open Networking needs **Open Source Hardware**

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+EricRaymond/posts/JqxCe2pFr67