[Bloat] DSLReports Speed Test has latency measurement built-in

jb justin at dslr.net
Sun Apr 19 08:21:18 EDT 2015

Hi Dave, Is that rrul_be test stealing upload capacity because the Comcast
scatter graph shows some distinctly popular upload bands for their
different products: 12mbit, 6mbt, 24mbit, but your test is very low for
upload.
Some people on linux with firefox got completely tripped up by the realtime
graphs, they seem to choke up the browser, and that ruins the speed. I
thought I'd fixed the test to be as light as possible on linux+firefox but
maybe not?