[Bloat] DSLReports Speed Test has latency measurement built-in

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 13:43:11 EDT 2015

I am going to do an acid test today. The line I tested last night is a
comcast cable line (with htb+fq_codel on the link). So I plan to plug
in the ethernet on both my mac and linux laptops and repeat the
comparison with the shaper on and off, with both linux and osx.

the *really funny* part of this is that I do not have a single extra
ethernet cable in my gf's SF apartment, and the less funny part of
this is the nearest radio shack is now closed....