[Bloat] DSLReports Speed Test has latency measurement built-in

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 23:15:38 EDT 2015

Toke,

I actually tend to see a bit higher latency with ICMP at the higher
percentiles.

http://burntchrome.blogspot.com/2014/05/fixing-bufferbloat-on-comcasts-blast.html
http://burntchrome.blogspot.com/2014/05/measured-bufferbloat-on-orangefr-dsl.html

Although the biggest "boost" I've seen ICMP given was on Free.fr's network:
http://burntchrome.blogspot.com/2014/01/bufferbloat-or-lack-thereof-on-freefr.html

-Aaron