[Bloat] DSLReports Speed Test has latency measurement built-in

jb justin at dslr.net
Thu Apr 23 16:19:43 EDT 2015

> It's actually remarkably un-bloated...

I have seen a number of remarkably unbloated comcast tests
including this one at gigabit symmetric:

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/348305

which I know is someone testing their future products.

Unfortunately I have no visibility as to the hardware in use in each test,
and should really ask when such a result floats past. Put up a big box
begging them to fill out a little survey.