[Bloat] DSLReports Speed Test has latency measurement built-in

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:29:20 EDT 2015

Justifications for the gradations of color and thresholds I just
suggested you can find in the "real time applications" section of:

https://gettys.wordpress.com/2013/07/10/low-latency-requires-smart-queuing-traditional-aqm-is-not-enough/

This might be a good set of phrases to insert lines on the tach for.

I note that jitter is important to track too, and I figure this test
gets good data on that but am visually challenged enough to not know a
good way to represent that, either.