[Bloat] delay-under-load really helps diagnose real world problems

jb justin at dslr.net
Fri Apr 24 22:23:28 EDT 2015

I have made the following changes a few hours ago:

Bloat latency stats run on every connection now except GPRS and 3G
if you don't seem them during the test (mobile), they should be there
afterwards.

Download phase waits for quiescent latency measurements, defined by
less than 2x the lowest ping seen, or it simply gives up waiting and
continues.

The flow stats table has combined stats per server, so the megabit per
stream are
summed and the other measurements are averaged. I'm not entirely trusting
of the RTT and RTT Variance numbers from Linux, they come from the TCP_INFO
structure but are probably heavily biased to the end of the connection
rather
than the entire connection. However the re-transmits are definitely ok and
the
congestion window packet count looks about right too.

that's it..