[Bloat] Detecting bufferbloat from outside a node

Neil Davies neil.davies at pnsol.com
Mon Apr 27 06:26:16 EDT 2015

Paolo

You are asking about the epistemology! Good start. The only things you can “know” outside the node are the things you can observe. You can infer, from the characteristics of the observations, conformance to some avowed model of behaviour.

Welcome to the world operational, denotational and intentional semantics as it relates to network performance!

Neil