[Bloat] some 110Mbit cable testing of the new dslreports stuff

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 18:56:25 EDT 2015

monitoring queue depth at the minimum interval (100ms) I can do
without writing special tools, I do not see delays greater than 60ms
at the inbound qdisc, nor excessive numbers of packets outstanding.

watch -n .1 tc -s qdisc show dev ifb4eth2

Yet this is reporting inbound delays in excess of 4 sec, and pauses:

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/378332