[Bloat] New speedtest with bufferbloat indicators (from DSLreports)

jb justin at dslr.net
Tue Apr 28 04:14:27 EDT 2015

Oh, and if you are trying to reach the local speedtest.net speed, but
select 4g, it is defaulting to 3 streams, and then only 1 up because of the
old Firefox version,
and is using servers in Netherlands and Germany.

So if you try a current version of Firefox and/or Chrome, and want to push
it,
change in preferences streams down to 6 and streams up to 2 - 4