[Bloat] extremely good dslreports result for bufferbloat on free.fr

jb justin at dslr.net
Thu Apr 30 01:49:53 EDT 2015

> 2) fq_codel with ECN enabled. Puzzled as to why this would not be an A+

Hah blame your own standards :)

The idle minimum was 66ms
The median down was +4.5ms higher
The median up was +5.5ms higher

the average of 4,5 and 5.5 is 5.0 which puts it as an "A"
but if it was a <= rather than a < it might have been an A+

Can't go handing out A+ like candy.
(happy to change this, if you think it is unrealistically tough, for
example, average
of idle vs median of up/down). I wanted to avoid outliers upsetting things.