[Bloat] website back up

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:29:12 EDT 2015

I manually extracted a .deb I found somewhere and got the site back up.

Sorry for the noise. I do have to mention that I would dearly like to get off of
redmine, and update/curate the bufferbloat site, and move the server
into the cloud. We have been limping along with this aging stuff for
too long.