[Bloat] We are having it all upside down...

Joey Padden J.Padden at cablelabs.com
Fri Feb 13 03:13:19 EST 2015

Good salesmanship at least. Can't blame a guy for trying.

I recently attempted the in flight internet deal and found ~800 ms average ping times to Google DNS. I had 7 Mbps DL and .3 Mbps UL. The impact to browsing was annoying, enough that I got my email loaded and stopped using the connection.

Hard to believe he is using the in flight services as an example supporting his claim. I'd think it is the perfect counter example.

-Joey