[Bloat] simple tcl script for showing codel is better than RED, ARED, DropTail

sahil grover sahilgrover013 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 09:24:58 EST 2015

i want to show codel is better than other aqm.
The script which is given on internet is quite difficult for me.
And i gave a try with simple tcl script but did not get useful results.
Anyone who has worked in this field please provide me simple (with which we
can play easily) code which shows codel is better than RED and other
variants in terms of end to end delay, link utilization and queue occupancy.

Best Regards