[Bloat] recommended PC config for network testing using Ubuntu

Bill Ver Steeg (versteb) versteb at cisco.com
Mon Feb 23 10:14:17 EST 2015

I have been running network tests for several years on a mix of older Cisco UCS servers and old HP desktops.

It seems that releases of the vintage of 3.2.0.18 run fine on these systems, but when I try to move forward to 3.19.0 I seem to bump into compatibility problems. Rather than spend a bunch of time resolving my configuration issues, I thought I would ask this illustrious group what PC-based platforms they are using to run the latest AQM code. Hopefully I can just pick up a new server or two and be back in business.

Thanks in advance.

Bvs

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/logo05.jpg]

Bill Ver Steeg