[Bloat] AQM and PPP on Linux

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Tue Jul 28 15:24:44 EDT 2015

> I would be very interested in flent benchmarks of your 3g device with
> the 3 packet txqueue and with fq_codel, for the tcp_upload, rrul, and
> rrul_be tests.

Please send me detailed instructions, as well as information about how
much traffic I'm going to have to pay for.

FWIW, the RTT of the (unloaded) link varies tremendously.  Right now
(around 21:20), I'm seeing 89ms to 823ms, with an average of 192ms and
a standard deviation of 146ms.  It's better at night, mid-morning it's
pretty much unusable.

-- Juliusz