[Bloat] Bloat goes away, but with ~25% speed loss?

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 17:18:42 EDT 2015

I'm supporting people re: SQM/fq_codel on some of the boards, and came across a refractory problem, and I'd like to get some advice.

Original report: http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f31/bufferbloat-wont-go-away-997842.html

- I have confirmed that it's set up right and that there doesn't seem to be any other shaping in play.

- Also, the ISP has confirmed that the tower involved does get overloaded, but I'm not sure how that would affect the SQM rates while leaving unchanged the unshaped measurements...

What other thoughts/advice could I offer? Thanks!

Rich