[Bloat] FQ-PIE kernel module implementation

Hironori Okano -X (hokano - AAP3 INC at Cisco) hokano at cisco.com
Thu Jun 4 18:06:59 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I’m Hironori Okano and Fred’s intern.
I’d like to let you know that I have implemented FQ-PIE as a linux kernel module “fq-pie" and iproute2 for fq-pie.
This was done in collaboration with others at Cisco including Fred Baker, Rong Pan, Bill Ver Steeg, and Preethi Natarajan.

The source codes are in my github repository. I attached patch file “fq-pie_patch.tar.gz” to this email also.
I’m using the latest linux kernel (git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git)

fq-pie kernel module
https://github.com/hironoriokano/fq-pie.git

iproute2 for fq-pie
https://github.com/hironoriokano/iproute2_fq-pie.git

If you have any comments, please reach out to me.

Best regards,

Hironori Okano
hokano at cisco.com