[Bloat] Bloat goes away, but with ~25% speed loss?

jb justin at dslr.net
Fri Jun 5 18:45:20 EDT 2015

Dave
Those result pages I pushed out this week, and they are are a work in
progress
I expect to be adding more depth to them, stay tuned.

Unrelated to buffer bloat results, there is a global speed map available
too:
   http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/results/country

With click features for comparing multiple countries.