[Bloat] FQ-PIE kernel module implementation

Bill Ver Steeg (versteb) versteb at cisco.com
Mon Jun 8 06:21:06 EDT 2015

The IETF disclosure statement is here.
http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2187/

The important stuff is copied below.

If this standard is adopted, Cisco will not assert any patents owned or controlled by Cisco against any party for making, using, selling, importing or offering for sale a product that implements the standard, provided, however that Cisco retains the right to assert its patents (including the right to claim past royalties) against any party that asserts a patent it owns or controls (either directly or indirectly) against Cisco or any of Cisco's affiliates or successors in title or against any products of Cisco or any products of any of Cisco's affiliates either alone or in combination with other products; and Cisco retains the right to assert its patents against any product or portion thereof that is not necessary for compliance with the standard.

Royalty-bearing licenses will be available to anyone who prefers that option.

bvs