[Bloat] ADSL, ATM drivers, bloat, education & confusion

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Thu Jun 11 17:03:18 EDT 2015

Hi Tristan,

On Jun 11, 2015, at 16:14 , Tristan Seligmann <mithrandi at mithrandi.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 at 13:58 Sebastian Moeller <moeller0 at gmx.de> wrote:
> I sort of did, but it takes a relative long time to gather data (typically around 3 hours) plus 15 minutes for the analysis.
> I am happy to share this with interested parties...
>
> I would definitely be interested in this for myself.

	Sure I will send it your way this weekend (need to do a tiny bit of clean-up and actually want to put it into git and possibly git-hub). It essentially is a shell script that runs ping and a matlab/octave script that does attempts the ATM detection, so far it worked well, but it is by no way automatic (yet)….

Best Regards
	Sebastian