[Bloat] nearly 5 years of battling bufferbloat... and 15 years to go?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 15:49:19 EDT 2015

We set out to boil an ocean, and it does appear to be, at least,
steaming slightly.

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/results/isp

A top perspective from all the members of this effort as to:

A) a review of what we are succeeding at.
B) what we are failing at.
C) what we should be prioritize in the future
D) how it should be structured

would be nice. 5 years from now, where should we be? How do we get
there? What's the end state?

Closing up shop entirely is also an option. There really aren't a lot
of barriers to doing that, mostly moving good content into wikipedia,
and getting the mailing list onto a stable server.

What will it take to vastly improve wifi for everyone?
https://plus.google.com/u/0/explore/makewififast