[Bloat] ECN issues

Ingemar Johansson S ingemar.s.johansson at ericsson.com
Thu Jun 25 15:02:25 EDT 2015

Hi

And thanks all for the info both on and off list. I believe that I have enough information. The main objective for me was to get an understanding how serious the issues that various boxes in the middle (e.g NATs/FWs ) mess with the ECN bits really is. Seems to me, based on the info I received thus far that this is becoming more and more an non-issue ?.

Realized that I have seen the below paper before,  somehow I mixed it up with the older paper, have to blame it on my own teflon-memory ... Thanks for refreshing my memory

/Ingemar