[Bloat] esr and sugarland: trying to remember the times when cerowrt was fun

Catherine Olanich Raymond cathy at thyrsus.com
Thu Mar 5 21:24:25 EST 2015

On 03/05/2015 08:44 PM, Dave Taht wrote:
> In trying to summon the energy to do another cerowrt release cycle:
> motivating story: http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=4566
>
> Sugar passed away last year, ( http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=5679 ) - but
> what a great cat she was!

She was, Dave.  Thank you for remembering her yet again, and thank you
for being in the trenches with cerowrt.

I think the mystic quality in our basement is kittyloves...they help
de-stress programmers which helps them to do good work.  Next time
you're in the area, come by; Zola, the young tom I have now, would love
to shower some on you.  :-)

Take care!

P.S.  We just got 10 inches of snow today, so you may want to stay put
until it's had a chance to melt.  :-)

--
Cathy Raymond
cathy at thyrsus.com
(610) 805-9542

"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
- Oscar Wilde