[Bloat] bitcoin issues with bufferbloat

Matt Mathis mattmathis at google.com
Fri Mar 20 01:39:11 EDT 2015

There it a bitcoin ATM (or at least a sign for one) at the Hacker Dojo, 599
Fairchild Dr, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Alan Kay

Privacy matters!  We know from recent events that people are using our
services to speak in defiance of unjust governments.   We treat privacy and
security as matters of life and death, because for some users, they are.