[Bloat] [Cerowrt-devel] DOCSIS 3+ recommendation?

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at cable.comcast.com
Fri Mar 20 09:57:01 EDT 2015

>*I realize not everyone likes the Ookla tool, but it is popular and about
>as "sexy" as you are going to get with a network performance tool.

Ookla has recently been acquired by Ziff-Davis
(http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ziff-davis-acquires-ookla-120100454.html).
I am not sure have that may influence their potential involvement. I have
suggested they add this test previously. I also suggested it be added to
the FCC¹s SamKnows / Measuring Broadband American platform and that the
FCC potentially does a one-off special report on the results.

- Jason