[Bloat] [Cerowrt-devel] capturing packets and applying qdiscs

Isaac Konikoff konikofi at candelatech.com
Tue Mar 31 14:55:14 EDT 2015

Thanks for the feedback...I've been trying out the following based on
debloat.sh:

The ath10k access point has two interfaces for these tests:
1. virtual access point - vap1
tc qdisc add dev vap1 handle 1 root mq
tc qdisc add dev vap1 parent 1:1 fq_codel target 30ms quantum 4500 noecn
tc qdisc add dev vap1 parent 1:2 fq_codel target 30ms quantum 4500
tc qdisc add dev vap1 parent 1:3 fq_codel target 30ms quantum 4500
tc qdisc add dev vap1 parent 1:4 fq_codel target 30ms quantum 4500 noecn

2. ethernet - eth1
tc qdisc add dev eth1 root fq_codel

For the netperf-wrapper tests, the 4 stations in use:
tc qdisc add dev sta101 root fq_codel target 30ms quantum 300
tc qdisc add dev sta102 root fq_codel target 30ms quantum 300
tc qdisc add dev sta103 root fq_codel target 30ms quantum 300
tc qdisc add dev sta104 root fq_codel target 30ms quantum 300

I'm planning to re-run with these settings and then again at a lower mcs.