[Bloat] Requirements for bufferbloat to occur

sahil grover sahilgrover013 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 12:34:27 EDT 2015

Thanks a lot for replying.

can you please explain me  the concept of  delay-bandwidth product,window
size and buffer size(or something related with pipe size and packets in
flight).

 because i am unable to understand it from papers/articles etc.

And the way you explained to me everytime, was very effective.

So please help in making me understand this(BDP,window size) concept too .