[Bloat] extremely good dslreports result for bufferbloat on free.fr

jb justin at dslr.net
Sat May 2 09:40:18 EDT 2015

Each bar is an individual probe they go out once per second, which
determines their
position along the X-Axis, and are tagged by color *when they come back*.

For the radar plot, the ones showing latencies to each location, it is
nothing to do
with buffer bloat but there are two green colors super-imposed, the worst
and the
best of several probes per location.