[Bloat] dslreports: port 8080 reported blocked on some tests

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat May 9 11:59:07 EDT 2015

Justin:

When I try the higher end tests I get a message claiming port 8080 is
blocked, which is not the case.

a thought is that perhaps what I am observing is exhaustion of the
local nat table instead? If a test can open at least one 8080 port but
not all? Or a browser

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/448751 completed as a "dsl" test,
attempts to use cable or fiber modes failed. (it is fiber)

 Did that use 8080? When I check 80 only, I still get that 8080 error message,

also: what are the t&c s of how someone could contribute a (ipv6
enabled) test server in california?

Open Networking needs **Open Source Hardware**

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+EricRaymond/posts/JqxCe2pFr67