[Bloat] RE : better business bufferbloat monitoring tools?

luca.muscariello at orange.com luca.muscariello at orange.com
Thu May 14 11:40:45 EDT 2015

Bill

I beleive you hit the limit of what you can do with AQM w/o FQ.

something more can be achieved with paced sources as said in this thread.

I do not see  incentives for ABR folks to do true pacing however.

doing partial pacing to fix the TSO/GSO problem is of course a must but won't solve the problem you mention.

see you on monday at the conference.  I 'm giving a talk right before you.

Luca