[Bloat] dslreports mockup

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sat May 23 17:43:05 EDT 2015

Hi jb,

On May 23, 2015, at 03:56 , jb <justin at dslr.net> wrote:

> I can add error bars to the combined columns. I think that will help.

	This is quite helpful, what exactly are the “error bars” showing? I would vote for 2 and 98 percent qantiles. I note that I have seen several times that both error bars (low and high) of the idle category seems to be displayed above the bar, like levitating above the bar. Could be display error on my end, but I guess the bars show something meaningful and I just do not know how to parse it correctly…

Best Regards
	Sebastian