[Bloat] Fwd: dslreports and inbound rate shaping

jb justin at dslr.net
Mon May 25 17:39:49 EDT 2015

Regarding this part:

> The baseline latency is because the bloat measurement uses a single
websocket ping server in America.  Justin said in the forums it didn't seem
worth the effort to set up more of them.  Seems worth an faq item though :(.

Below huge speeds, upload testing is done with web socket now,
so there is a websocket address on every server now anyway.

The baseline pinging to dslreports.com doesn't seem broken
but if necessary it can be changed to baseline pinging to the
nearest server, wherever that is.