[Bloat] sqm-scripts on WRT1900AC

Pedro Tumusok pedro.tumusok at gmail.com
Fri May 29 06:04:20 EDT 2015

>From my understanding you need an AP that supports mu-mimo and then you
have different scenarios of of how to support clients. If the client
supports mu-mimo then you get the "full" mi-mimo experience. If the client
does not support it, you do not get the "full" mu-mimo experience for that
or those clients.

Example if you got an 8x8 mu-mimo ap, then you can for instance use 4 of
those 8 for a mu-mimo setup and the last 4 can be used for 4 groups of
single stream connections or one 3x3 and 1x1. And probably many more
combinations like that.
But I might be way off on this, do not have any wave 2 products to play
with yet.

Pedro

Best regards / Mvh
Jan Pedro Tumusok