[Bloat] ESR's comment popped up on slashdot

Matt Mathis mattmathis at google.com
Thu Oct 8 12:07:58 EDT 2015

Perhaps redundant asserts() with explicit documentation would help.

A communication channel with the FAA and wardriving airports would also
help....

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Alan Kay

Privacy matters!  We know from recent events that people are using our
services to speak in defiance of unjust governments.   We treat privacy and
security as matters of life and death, because for some users, they are.