[Bloat] ESR's comment popped up on slashdot

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 15:36:43 EDT 2015

The *only* report of interference with radars I have been able to find
is a vaguely worded complaint in a 2011 document, where 40 reports of
interference were found, 25 at one airport in Puerto Rico.

The FCC has utterly failed to provide proof for it's argument, thus far.

Do you want faster, better, wifi? https://www.patreon.com/dtaht